Our Juvenile Curfew is Working

The article I read today was called "Our Juvenile Curfew is Working" and it was about how kids under 17 are having curfew in New Orleans for doing things like robbery, auto theft and murder. The Curfew hours are from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday, from 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. Friday and Saturday.


I feel that this article is good and interesting because its has a lot of details and a great idea. I think the idea is a great idea because now teens are staying out of trouble. I know this because look how the percentage goes down crime had dropped 14.6 percent, robbery went down 29 percent, auto theft went down 28 percent and murder went down 26 percent, that lets me know that this curfew thing is working.


I thing that the curfew thing could work here in the Bronx. I think that because if it could work for New Orleans it probably could work here to. I think if they put a curfew place in the Bronx they would be less murder, robbery and auto theft because most of these things are produce by teens under 17 and above.

0 comments: