Our Juvenile Curfew is Working

This article is about how to juvenile system has decrease the number of crimes in the city. For example Robbery,auto theft and murder all went down a whole lot since 1993. Its also shows the consequences of what happens if u stay outside past the curfew. It also shows how long the consequences will be. It also shows u the curfew times and the days for the times. 


I felt that this article is helping the world more and more by making the people know about the curfew timing. I fell strong about this issue because my aunt just turned 15 today and she be outside at like 3:00 in the morning getting in trouble. 

This wont really work where I live because regardless of what time it is i could always hear people outside being loud and noisy at like 6:00. So I don't think this will work around where I live.

0 comments: