RAPIST SHOULD BE EXTINCT!!!THEY ARE DINOSAURS! CAN'T BE WITHOUT MEAT!

I'm Jasmelyn and here I am going to talk to you about my feelings,opinions,and  thoughts towards  rapers.

I hate them! I can't stand it! Rapers make me so freaking furious! In the past days I researched this topic and I learned so many things about rapers that I didn't know me before. This made me just hate them even more! 
Did you know that somebody in America gets raped every two minutes? Yeah that's how bad and serious the situation is! When someone get raped they are hurt emotionally and physically! Many girls commit suicide because they feel dirty, ashamed, frustrated,embarrassed ,confused and depressed!  Most of them are afraid that it will happen again,and they are afraid to tell somebody else!
To me rapers don't have no feeling!  God  I think that they don't have no heart or feelings! So many people have been getting raped lately! 

0 comments: