AHHHHHHHH!!!!! DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, HOW MUCH I HATE IT!!!!

Hola todo el mundo (Hello everybody) I am  Dashay and I am going to discuss a social issue that I personally have a serious problem with.  The social issue I am going to tell you about is DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!!!!.  The reason why I have a serious problem with this social issue  is because for one people think that it is a new fashion trend.  Two, I think it is totally wrong because no man should ever put their hands on any woman.  Also because everybody is doing it even celebs.  Why do men abuse women.  So they say its because of economic hardship, poor communication and etc.  They also say it is because they wants their woman to know who is top dog and who own them.  I think that it is unfair and the percentage of murders of women that was being abused are sky rocketing.  Instead of increasing it needs to decrease.  For the record this a battered woman

imgres.jpg

0 comments: