Our Juvenile Curfew Is Working

This article is about that in New Orleans theres a lot of problems going on and murder , bank robbery, and stuff like that. Now the Major placed a Curfew on New Orleans to 8pm to  6am ( Sunday to thursday ) and from 11pm to 6am (friday to saturday) The problem was working very well. 38 percent has drop down, then the crime has drop down to 14.6 percent. Bank robbery drop to 29 percent.



I feel good about it because thats what they need to do if these things happen. I know because is safe to New orleans people.


I think It would work but I dont think theres a lot of crime in New york city. I know this because were I live bad things happen in a blue moon. Its because in New Orleans bank robbery happens a lot but in New york there is sometimes robbery.

0 comments: