More School More Smarts

This article is about how politicians are trying to add more school days to the school year. There is a argument between should we or should we not add more school days to the school years. Some people want more days and some don't. Both sides have arguments but i think in my opinion  that we need our summer vacation.


I feel that this article was stupid because we need our vacation to spend time with our family's. If we have more days of school less people are going to go to school because they cant deal with waking up early 365 days of the year. I know I can't deal with that 365 days.

No it don't think it will work because here in the south bronx a lot of people won't go to school if they have to go 365 days of the year I know I won't. SO this is why i think it won't work 365 of the year.

0 comments: